April 25, 2009

Jeremy Scott/ Adidas Bash at The Frank Sinatra House


This was my first Coachella of many to come. I almost died of heatstroke but who could give up an opportunity to bask in the desert heat? When I found out about the bill this year, I knew I wanted to be there dancing and singing..didn't quite think about sweating through my clothes. But fast forward to one of the most amazing after soirée..

I, along with our girl crew were due at a hush-hush Jeremy Scott/Adidas bash at the Frank Sinatra House. So what do jeremy scott and ron jeremy have in common aside from sharing a common name?..well they were definitely spotted enjoying fabulous Palm Springs..no questions asked.
Upon arrival we were greeted by ridiculousness - belvedrinks, hors d'oeuvres, our own paparrazzi Mark Cobrasnake, Facehunter and PAPER Magazine, djs, aligators in the pool and of course eye candy which included Busy P, Kanye West, Mekhi Phifer, Johnny Makeup...

No comments: